The new Transferpette®
S -8/-12 multichannel pipettes are the perfect manual pipettes for the most demanding applications in the lab. They provide all of the features required by users working in the life sciences field. A particular advantage of the new multichannel pipette is the easy operation, e.g. when performing serial pipetting of immunological assays, while serial dilutions or when filling the 96-well plates for cell cultures.
The use of new innovative materials results in a pipette that is light, precise, rugged and reliable.
S -8/-12 pipettes are available in 5 different models and cover the volume range from 0.5µl to 300µl.Highlights at a glance:
- Central pipetting button and big separate tip ejector for reducing tip ejection forces.
- Short pipetting stroke; reduces the risk of RSI and enhances comfort for operators with smaller hands.
- Curved finger rest supports pipette for relaxed pipetting.
- Real one-handed operation; volume change and volume change protection.
- 4-digit volume display for precise volumes; always remains visible during pipetting.
- Completely autoclavable at 121°C (2 bar) without disassembly, DIN EN 285.
- Corrosion-resistant piston.
- Easy Calibration Technique: calibration and adjustments are done within seconds; adjustment from factory settings is clearly visible from the outside.
- Replaceable nose cones and seals to simplify service for long instrument life.
- Compatible with most common tips.
- Color indicates volume range
S -8/-12, DE-M marking, performance certificate, 2 x TipBox filled with BRAND®
tips, 1 shelf/rack mount, 1 reagent-reservoir, 1 set of sealing rings made of FKM, 1 mounting tool and silicone oil/grease.