Suitable for homogenising, desagglomerating, emulsifying, suspending, accelerating chemical reactions or disruption of cells, bacteria, fungi or spores. The devices of the SONOPLUS 4000 series are characterised by optimised process times and quickly available reproductive results.
- LC display for amplitude, pulse level, time and power
- Pulse mode, AMPLICHRON®-circuit
- Data memory
- Batch mode/sequencing
- Temperature display and measurement
- Remote control via PC RS 232
- Interference suppression
Also available as medicine product according to the guideline for in-vitro-diagnostica 98/79/EG.
For volumes 2 to 200 ml. Ready-to-operate set for volumes from 3 to 50 ml consisting of:
- HF generator GM 4200
- Ultrasonic converter UW 100
- Standard horn SH 100 G
- Titanium probe TS 103, diam. 3 mm
Further Titanium probes with diam. 2 mm, 4.5 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm and 13 mm available on request.