piston pump LLG-uniVACUUPUMP
1 has been developed for vacuum and pressure applications
in the laboratory, in particular in the field of Life Science. Typical applications for this low-cost vacuum pump are the single funnel filtration of aqueous and buffered solutions, SPE, as well as any applications where no harmful gases are conveyed. The LLG-uniVACUUPUMP
1 operates oil-free and can also be used as a compressor to a pressure up to 3.3 bar. This allows you, for example, pressure filtration, if vacuum filtration is not sufficient.
Not recommended for pumping organic, acidic, or basic vapours.
Scope of delivery:
- Dry-running technology for physical applications
- Can be used as a vacuum pump and compressor
- Cost-effective alternative for water pumps
- Sound suppressor for quiet operation
- Compact, light weight and portable
- Oil-free, suitable for continuous operation
- Suction/pressure connection: hose nozzle DN 6 for hose inner diameter 6 mm
Pump, incl. 2 hose clamps, EU + UK-plug power cord.