The bottletop aspirator is designed for safe and fast aspiration of common laboratory liquids, e.g. biological solutions, nutrient media, polar solvents, aqueous soutions.
Scope of supply:
- Safe removal of supernatants (up to max. 25 ml per plunger stroke)
- Works without a vacuum pump
- Vacuum control using using cell-culture™ unit
- Works as single channel or 8-channel unit (optional)
- Suitable for use with disposable pipette tips, micropipettes and glass pasteur pipettes
- Adapter and suction tube for the cell-culture™ unit are autoclavable (dispensing cartridge and pump unit are not autoclavable)
1 QuikSip™ BT aspirator, spare dispensing cartridge, 2 PP adapters (GL 45/32 and GL 45/S40)
Please order cell-culture™-unit separately.
| ||Type||PK||Cat. No.|
| ||QuikSip™ BT-Aspirator||1||4.684 523|