For easy, clean pipetting of problematic media.
Transferpettor operates by positive displacement, which makes it ideal for pipetting:
- Highly viscous media such as oils, resins and fats up to a viscosity of 140,000mm²/sec. (dependent on instrument size)
- Media with high vapour pressure up to 500mbar (Alcohols, ethers, hydrocarbons etc.)
- Media with a high density up to 13.6g/cm³ (e.g. mercury and sulphuric acid)
- Media that tend to foam (surfactant solutions).
- Working temperature range: 15°C to 40°C
Capillary tubes and tips can be used over and over again, since residual wetting is negligible and generally has no influence on the overall result. This leads to lower material costs and reduced waste.But:
In cases, where no contamination is permitted, e.g. with infectious or radioactive media, the Brand Transferpette®
is recommended, an air displacement pipettor for comfortable working with disposable tips.Items supplied:
Transferpettor, DE-M marking, with quality certificate.
With pipette caps and seals.