Automated Cell Counter EVE™
EVE™ is a benchtop automatic cell counter designed to accurately and precisely measure cell count and viability of different cell cultures. It uses the standard trypan blue technique.
- Fine distinction of clumped cells: Accurate results with advanced analysis algorithm
- Broad range of cell sizes and types: Primary (tissue and blood) cell lines and stem cells
- User friendly: Touch screen LCD without any maintenance needed
- Data store analysis: 500 test results, transfer to PC via USB drive
- Cell size gating: Select range of cell size using gating function
EVE™ cell counting slides contain two enclosed chambers which can measure two different samples or perform replicates of the same sample.Scope of supply:
Automated Cell Counter EVE™, one box of Cell Counting Slides (50 slides/100 counts), USB Drive (2 GB), User Manual and Quick Manual.
| ||Description||PK||Cat. No.|
| ||Automated Cell Counter EVE"||1||6.284 817|
Automated Cell Counter EVE"