For quickly and reliably titration with highest precision, even in close quarters, with no mains supply needed - in the lab, in production, or in the field! The Titrette®
bottle-top burette has an innovative new measuring system which matches the Class A accuracy of glass burettes and, if needed, can offer the precision of 3 decimal places below 20ml. This is an important feature for users who need to work within the Class A error limits as with glass burettes according to DIN EN ISO 385 (e.g., pharmaceutical work). The titrating tube can be adjusted horizontally and vertically. This provides flexibility when positioning the instrument, e.g., when using a magnetic stirrer or different bottle sizes.
- High accuracy
- Smooth-running operation for sensitive, drop-wise titration and fast filling of the device
- Compact design
- Light and stable, easy handling
- No switching between fill and titrate
- Simple maintenance
- Cleaning and parts replacement right in the lab
- Titrette® SH to determinate the acid content of milk and liquid dairy according to Soxhlet-Henkel (4 °SH = 1ml)
bottle-top burette, DE-M marking, performance certificate, telescoping filling tube (170 to 330 mm), recirculation tube, 2 x 1.5V batteries (AAA/UM4/LR03), 4 x PP bottle adapters (GL45/32, GL 45/38, GL 45/S40 and GL32/NS 29/32), 2 coloured light shield inspection windows, operating manual.