500 Xpert, model CHF5. Hooded coverall available in white, in sizes S to XXXL. Robust yet lightweight (<180g per garment). 3-piece hood for optimal fit to head and face when turning. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic. Wide crotch area for freedom of movement. Large, easy-to-grasp zipper puller.
garments are composed of flash spun, high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek®
is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
Applications for Tyvek®
Classic Xpert garments include those found in pharmaceutical handling, chemical processing, the oil and gas industry, general maintenance and operations and many others.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on both sides
- Stitched external seams featuring patent-pending technology for enhanced liquid spray tightness
- Very low inward leakage thanks to optimised design
- Tyvek® auto-lock zipper and zipper flap for increased protection